At home iced coffee

Hello again,
For this first post I thought I would start out with something easy, simple, and affordable. 
I for one am a coffee drinker. I don't only drink it for its caffeine benefits, but also because I just like the way it tastes.

I enjoy hot coffee usually but sometimes I like to go for iced coffee. So this is my at home iced coffee and I'm going to tell you how I make it. 


There are two methods I use to get my perfect iced coffee. 
Option 1: I purchase the Starbucks medium roast iced coffee that is unsweetened which is sold at just about every grocery store. 



Then I our about 2 cups into a pitcher. I add to this a splash of cashew milk (you can add any milk). 
Next because I don't want to feel guilty about drinking this I try to make it as healthy as possible but I still like my coffee sweet. So I boil 1/4 of a cup of water.
when it is hot I add 2 table spoons of sugar and 2 table spoons of vanilla powdered creamer. 
The reason I use powder creamer is because it is lactose free, and sugar free. I find that it has less calories than liquid creamer and its cheaper than liquid creamers that are lactose free. 
once the mixture is dissolved I add is to the pitcher and top off with a cup of ice. 

Option2: now for option 2 the only difference is that I make the coffee myself. 
I make sure to make the coffee stronger than I would normally make it. 
then I also let it cool down for a good half hour after making it before I mix It with ice and my creamer/sugar mix. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

roasted brussel sprouts

pulled barbecue kickin beef

How to make oatmeal better