roasted brussel sprouts


This is my roasted brussel sprout recipe, as simple as it is I found that I had to make brussel sprouts a few times before I finally found a recipe that I liked. 
My first tip is to start with fresh Brussel sprouts instead of frozen, in my experience the frozen kind usually end up soggy. 
After rinsing the Brussel sprouts I cut them in half and lay them all on my baking sheet. 
First i drizzle them with olive oil so that all my seasoning sticks to them . Then i sprinkle garlic powder, salt and pepper. Last I  add a few shakes of soy sauce and toss them around. Before putting them into the oven I make sure that they are all flat side down. 
Bake them at 420 for about 22 minutes. The finished product is illustrated above, crispy savory Brussel sprouts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pulled barbecue kickin beef

How to make oatmeal better