Banana Bread Heaven

This is my favorite recipe for banana bread I hope you like it! 


 Here are the ingredients you will need:
1 1/2 cups of flour
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
2 eggs
3/4 cups of sugar
3 or 4 bananas
1/2 cup of butter
handful of chocolate chips
To put it all together start by mixing the butter, sugar and eggs together in a bowl. 
For this recipe I like to use light butter
Next add in bananas, salt and baking soda and mix again. 
I now place a strainer over the bowl and add in my organic flour which I feel make a big difference in the bread. I use the strainer to sift the flour into the mixture. I add the vanilla and handful of chocolate chips and mix once more before moving the mixture to my loaf pan. 
Last bake for 70 minutes at 350 degrees and enjoy!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

roasted brussel sprouts

pulled barbecue kickin beef

How to make oatmeal better