Broiled Tilapia with sides

This is my go to tilapia recipe and its far from bland and full of flavor. 
First i start with fresh tilapia and season two pieces with a small lemon, cilantro that I chopped in my blender, garlic salt, and pepper. I let it sit for a half hour and take the time to prep my sides. 
For the sweet potato I just roughly chop it into pieces and pop it in the over at 350 for about 45 min. 
For the veggie mix you see above, I start by chopping asparagus and zucchini into long pieces, along with mushrooms. But you could really add what ever veggies you prefer. 
I cook this veg mix on a non stick pan with a spray or two of PAMS olive oil spray, to minimize the amount of fat I'm adding to the dish. 
I add some lemon juice, garlic powder, and  the most important part, the mesquite seasoning. 
I cook this on medium for about 8 minutes but make sure that the veggies still have a crunch. 
Then i pop the tilapia in the oven at 350 for about 10-12 minutes, then i turn it onto broil for about 5-7 minutes. 
I highly recommend this dish its soo good. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

roasted brussel sprouts

pulled barbecue kickin beef

How to make oatmeal better