About me

Welcome to my blog!
My name is Monique, I am 24 and I just graduated college.
I am currently embarking on a health journey which includes me changing the way I eat.

I am not a professional cook or a nutritionist  but I am trying to make changes in my life to be healthy and I would like to share the food portion of it with you.
I know sometimes I feel lost in the kitchen or grocery store with no idea what to cook, the first thing I do is get inspiration from Pinterest.
I decided to share some of the things I make, in hopes to help inspire some of you.

If you like simple food and are interested in pictures and recipes please stick around. 
My first post will be coming soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

roasted brussel sprouts

pulled barbecue kickin beef

How to make oatmeal better